The Beauty Of America

America is truly a beautiful country. Yes we have difficulties as with most countries, however I am speaking of the countries landscape. There is so much to see, and so many wonderful states to visit. Over the years, I have traveled all the states except Alaska. I've seen the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, Lake Havasu, Niagara Falls, The Rocky's, The Tetons, The Colorado River, and have stayed in national parks, camp grounds and at lakes throughout the United States. I've traveled 100's of thousands of miles on the Interstates of the United States as a child growing up and as an adult. From the West Coast, to the Midwest to the East Coast, America is truly a beautiful country. I couldn't even begin to share all that I have seen.

Thank you God for such a beautiful country, for all the wonder, beauty and breath taking scenery. Thank you for the beauty of your creation.
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online

No comments: